- Publication of a children's book of Karenni Proverbs in the Kayah language written by Dar Myar, a Karenni language teacher, and distributed to the primary schools in the three refugee camps.
- Maps (as educational resources) for Camps 3 and 5 High Schools.
- Art supplies, sports equipment, and English language games for Camp 3 High School.
- Textbooks and English language readers for the Camp 2 Middle School and Camp 3 High School.
- Karenni Student Union Day Celebration and Summer Students' Camp
Goals for 2002-2003
- provide support for volunteers working with the Karenni people.
- establish continuing educational opportunities for students who have completed high school.
- foster relationships between Karenni schools and international schools.